Tuesday 8 May 2012

Met Gala 2012: Petite Perfect or Short Shocker?

Last night, fashion's finest decended on Manhatten to attend the fashion industy's most glamourous annual party -  Met Gala 2012 - hosted by American Vogue's editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour at New York's Metropolitan Museum.

Of course, I had my eyes glued to what fashion's most finest petites were wearing as they arrived on the red carpet - and whilst some tiny fashionista's got it petite perfect, others were short shockers!

I absolutley love bows, so this had an effect on my decision as to which petite I personally believe was the best dressed of the evening and which was the worse.
Whilst 5'3" American actress Amy Adams looked STUNNING in her black and white Giambattista Valli Couture dress, teamed with a gorgous gold bow belt and gold clutch, 5'1" Christina Ricci looked as if she had been attacked by a giant bow in her otherwise beautiful dress designed by Thakoon. Sadly, I think the bow was massively oversized for Christina's tiny frame..... giving her my label of a short shocker!

I would love to know how you feel about these petites choice of outfit - so please comment!
Petite Perfect or Short Shocker?


Amy Adams: 5'3"
Christina Ricci: 5'1"

Janelle Monae: 5'3"
Rooney Mara: 5'3"
Scarlett Johansson: 5'3"
Mary- Kate Olsen: 5'
Emma Roberts: 5'3"
Sarah Jessica Parker: 5'3"

No comments:

Post a Comment