Friday 11 May 2012

Louboutin Loveliness: Design Museum Exhibition

I have just watched a video from the opening of the Christian Louboutin exhibition which is being held now at London's Design Museum and all I can say is WOW!!!

As a petite, I love and can really relate (as I'm sure you can too!) to Louboutin's quote that he had "never met a woman who wanted shorter legs" so I am very excited to see that Louboutin has dedicated a whole exhibition to his gorgeous leg lenghteners! A good thing about being petite is that we can get away with wearing ridiculously high heels without having to worry about towering over everyone!

This extremely theatrical exhibition, complete with a carousel display, red velvet sofas and mirrors, mirrors and more mirrors, truly reflects Louboutin's assertion that "Every woman wants to be a showgirl" and celebrates the magical twenty year journey of the iconic red sole stiletto.

I have always loved Louboutin heels and they have always been at the very top of my 'If I was Rich List' however this exhibition has made me fall even deeper in love with the red sole beauties! I have put up some of my favourite heels from the exhibition for you all to take a look at!

This not to be missed exhibition will be on until July 9th - Let me know if you go Petites!

Watch the Amazing Opening Night Video!

Exhibition Details




No comments:

Post a Comment