Wednesday 2 May 2012

DIY Heel Makeover!

As a petite, I LOVE my heels!! Not only do they boost my height but they also consequently boost my confidence.
However as a student, I cant afford to keep buying new heels (boooo!) so I decided that I would have a go at giving an old pair a DIY makeover! 
I have a really girly style, love everything pink and I'm also loving the S/S12 pastel colour pallet, so I decided to swap the boring black shoe lace from a pair of my last season lace up heels with a pretty pastel pink ribbon to make them that bit more summery.
I am really happy with the result! By making one simple quick and easy change I have really given my heels a fresh, new on trend burst of  spring/ summer colour.

Why not try something similar with a pair of your old heels?!



BEFORE


AFTER

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a really clever idea as you can change the ribbon to match whatever you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sylvia! Your right, any colour would look good and its a really simple but perfect way to keep on trend with the seasons hottest colour! x

    ReplyDelete