Saturday 21 April 2012

House of Harlow 1960: Small Shoe Stunners!

Last Thursday (19th April) I helped out the lovely Amber Wood and the team at 'Emslie Creative' with a press event for Nicole Richie's AW12 Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 collections and the 'queen of cashmeer' Madeleine Thompson's AW12 collection. I had such a great day and it provided me with an amazing insight into the organisation of a press event. I loved both Richie's and Thompson's collections, however the event particularly made me fall in love with Nicole Richie as a designer - I loved this seasons prints and embelished cuffs and her new UK bag collection is STUNNING!
But most exciting of all for us Petites, Nicole is only a tiny 5'1! I was therefore very excited to discover that all of the shoe samples at the event (which were amazingly gorgeous!!!) were a UK size 4, perfect for small tootsies! It was great to see Nicole had unusually supplied the samples in such a small size and seeing as I am a size 4 myself, it made me all the more tempted to take every single pair home with me!

Tiny Size 4
Check out the snake heel
House of Harlow 1960: Stunning new handbag collection
Madeleine Thompson AW12
Winter Kate AW12: Amazing colours and prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment