Wednesday 25 April 2012

Topshop: Petite - Stunning 'Under the Sea' Trend

Last season, for SS12, my absolute favourite trend was 'Under the Sea'. The whole trend just seemed to have something magical about it and I adored the playfulness of the prints, the prettiness of the coral colour pallets and the mystery of the underwater shimmer metallic.
I am therefore soooooo excited to see that Topshop has taken on this trend so beautifully in its current Petite collection, making reference to Georgio Armani, Givenchy and Alexander McQueen's inspirations of the lustrous shine of the ocean, with their sequin adorned garments and metallic fabrics.
My favourite piece from Topshop's Petite take on the trend is the 'Petite Shimmer Dip Hem Skirt' as I love how it combines the shimmer of the glistening sea with its metallic fabric with the stunning peach colour pallet of a glimmering sea shell.

Topshop Petite's pieces are specially cut to fit girls 5'3 and under - So take a look now!

Short in height, giant in style: Happy shopping Petites!

My Fav: Petite Shimmer Dip Hem Skirt

Givenchy SS12

Georgio Armani SS12
Alexander McQueen SS12

Topshop Petite Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment